Here's a media advisory from the X PRIZE Foundation: Media Registration Open for 2007 Wirefly X PRIZE Cup and Holloman Air & Space Exposition. From the advisory:
"The schedule for this year’s Air and Rocket show will include:
• The Northrop Grumman Lunar Lander Challenge – a two-level, $2 million competition requiring a vehicle to simulate trips between the moon’s surface and lunar orbit. Nine teams are currently registered.
• The Double Vee – the only remaining aircraft to train Tuskegee airmen
• Wings of Blue and Red Bull skydivers
• F-22, F-117, F-16, F-15 and F-4 flyovers
• Aerobatic Demos
• WW II Airplanes and Heritage Flights
• 30 acres of ground displays featuring spaceships, Air Force aircraft, robots and rovers
Education and Media Day (Fri., Oct 26th)
highlights include: Educational activities and competitions for students; Astronaut talks and aircraft demo flights."
Journalists, mark your calendars!