Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just a Reflection

I upgraded the blog template software to a version that has a UI to make it easier to make simple changes, and in the process actually did make a few changes, so you may notice some differences. Some of them were intended, and some sort of just happened. I'm not inclined to do a lot of blog debugging. I intend to spend the absolute minimum amount of time possible maintaining the UI of the blog, and maximize my time on the part I'm interested in, which is the content.

One change I want to mention is the picture "Just a Reflection" created by my wife to give the blog some visual character. This is a print she made by carving a design into a block of wood and applying ink to the wood and some paper, which as far as I'm concerned is just about impossible.